Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints
We have a set of standards that outline the service that you can expect from us: our Customer Service Promise.
We aim to provide our customers with good services, but sometimes things go wrong. When this happens, we want you to tell us so that we can put these things right.
If your feedback relates to a complaint, please be aware that some issues and services are covered by a separate process. Please choose the relevant service from the list instead of the general feedback/complaint form:
- Cornwall Housing (including homelessness and housing issues)
- Adult social care complaints
- Children and family care complaints
- Complaints against a Councillor (including town and parish councils)
- Complaints about schools
If your feedback does not relate to any of the above, the quickest and easiest way to give feedback or make a complaint is to use our online form.
If we can settle your complaint quickly and informally, we will.
Common queries which are not complaints
- Appeal a car parking fine
- Appeal a benefits decision
- Appeal a planning decision
- Report a missed bin collection
- Report a problem with a road highway or footway
- Make a personal information request
- Make a freedom of information request
Alternatively you can submit your feedback using the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 1234 100
- Write to us: Feedback Team, 4S New County Hall, Treyew Road, Truro, TR1 3AY