Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints
We have a set of standards that outline the service that you can expect from us and how we would like to be treated which is in our Customer Promise
We aim to provide our customers with good services, but sometimes things go wrong. When this happens, we want you to tell us so that we can put these things right.
We can deal with complaints about:
- Not providing a service
- Unreasonable delays in providing a service
- Providing a poor service
- Not meeting our legal responsibilities
- The attitude or behaviour of our employees or those providing a service for us
You can contact us by using any of the methods below:
- Online feedback form
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone us on 0300 1234 100
- Write to us at Cornwall Council, County Hall, Treyew Road, Truro, TR1 3AY
- or call into one of our one stop shops or main offices during working hours
Employees should refer to our whistleblowing policy
If we can settle your complaint quickly and informally, we will.
If you want to make a formal complaint, we’ll investigate your complaint using two steps, please see our policy 'How we deal with complaints' document which details them.
Please also see;